Emergency Roof Repair Medicine Hat
24/7 Service - Give our Emergency line a call!
Not an emergency but still need a fix?
Register for your complimentary Commercial Roofing Inspection Today!
ROOF REPAIRS MEDICINE HAT
We got our start in Shingle Roofing in Medicine Hat, we became one of Southern Alberta’s most dominant players in the shingling department when it came to our subcontract work, it’s no surprise that we’re taking the shingling world by storm.
Don’t get us wrong, there are fast shinglers out there. However, we set the standard, have built relationships with, and have trained many shinglers in the Medicine Hat market. We’re always looking for the cutting edge to make us better, and faster at what we do when it comes to shingling!
Not only do our shingling jobs pass ou most rigourous 25 point quality assurance inspection on every single roof we install, we’re so confident in our ability that we can back it up with an unprecedented 10 year warranty. Something the roofing world has never heard of! Hurry, we fill up fast and our crews are always on the go! Let’s get your new roof shingled today!
Roof Repairs Medicine Hat
CAN MY ROOF LEAK BE REPAIRED?
If the weather is active, there is unfortunately nothing anyone can do until the weather has subsided enough for a roofer to have a closer look and begin stripping the roof down to the wood to determine what is going on! Tarping off your affected area is the first step, giving LPW Roofing and Construction a call is the second step! We’re Medicine Hat’s roofing experts dedicated to helping you with all of your roofing needs, whether that is a small repair, or a full scale replacement we’re more than happy to help!
After that, simply give us a call – we’re more than happy to come out and take a look for you – rain, snow, or a calm day! We’re here to serve and the estimate is absolutely free of charge!
GET A COMPREHENSIVE FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Roof Repairs Medicine Hat
WHEN IS IT TIME TO REPAIR MY ROOF? WHEN IS IT TIME TO REPLACE IT?
There are many indicators that it is time to replace your roof instead of simply going for a repair! How can you know – let’s help you:
- A droopy sagging roof shows complete and total structural damage to the interior of the roof itself. Which means it’s not just a shingle replacement, it means you’re also going to need extensive interior replacement as well!
- Unwanted houseplants – you guess it, plant seeds blow everywhere and, having them grow on your roof is no exception. If you’re starting to notice a significant amount of moss, weeds, or perhaps even an uninvited tree – it’s time to look into replacement of your roof.
- Significant shingle shedding – a really good indication of needing a new roof is watching out for significant shingle shedding after a number of years. This means the sealant that holds the granules on your shingles together had deteriorated to a point where it no longer waterproofing your roof.
When is it advised to wait a little longer? Don’t automatically assume that because a few shingles have blown off you need to replace your entire roof. If your roof is less than 15-20 years old and a few shingles have come loose, just give us a call, we’ll be more than happy to help and chances are you’re going to save yourself thousands of dollars in roof costs.
CAN I FIX THE ROOF MYSELF?
The answer to this question is of course “You can repair whatever you feel like you’re equipped to do… but should you?” The thing about repairing a roof is that it is extremely dangerous. Keep in mind that roofing is one of the top 5 most lethal occupations in the world and there’s good reason for that. Complex steep roofs, poor footwear, lack of safety gear, are all leading contributors to this statistic.
On top of all of that, you’re going to need some of the following tools.
- Rope and Harness
- Straight blade and hook blade for cutting shingles
- Catclaw and prybars for loosening nails.
- Shingles to repair the roof with.
- A ladder.
- Nails to put the roof back into place and the means to do it (hammer or nail gun.)
- Heat welder if you’re fixing a flat top/ TPO/ Vinyl System.
- Torch welder if you’re repairing an SBS or rubber system.
- And much more… the list goes on.
- Tar or other chemical sealants.
So before you’ve even gotten on top of the roof, now you’re a couple thousand dollars in the hole. Or you could simply give us a call, and for small repairs, you’ll be spending around 90% less than you trying to do it yourself, and you’ll have the work done by professionals.
Give us a call at (403) 458 1945 and we’ll be more than happy to help!